Pinterest

Monday, December 13, 2010

Gypsy & Maverick join the brood!


These pups were saved by my daughter. Miss Gracie had her babies much sooner than I was expecting. Maverick was found outside cold and near death. My daughter found him, warmed him and saved his life. She named him Maverick because he is brave and strong. She never plans to get rid of him. The only girl is mine. She is so pretty. I named her Gypsy. JJ, Victor and Spencer are all doing great. They can hardly wait to play with the new babies. Everyone is warm, happy and their bellies are full.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!! SO sweet!! And it was meant to be, right..with your daughter finding the little guy!! Whew!! Can't wait to see more pics as I'm sure you'll be posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is truly an angel! They are just beautiful. I don't know what I would do without my little chi, Ollie. They bring so much joy. Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete