Pinterest

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PS22 Chorus



If you have not already heard about PS22 Chorus you just gotta check them out. They are an incredibly talented group of kids that are lead by Mr. B. He is one of those special people that is able to enrich the lives of others by doing what he loves. So often tears of joy have come to my eyes when I watch the candid videos of these children singing and just having a good time with well known talented artists. I worry about the future of our youth at times. The world has changed so much since I was a young child. Art was always my favorite subject in school. So many schools have removed it from their curriculum. That really bothers me. Thank you Mr. B. for taking the time to invest in the future of our children through the arts.

Here's the link to PS22's BLOG. Please visit. You will not be disappointed. I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment