Pinterest

Monday, October 25, 2010

Lighthouse Tale Needle Case Pattern

On a roll!!!! I can hardly wait to bead this one up. I wanted to call it Under the Sea, but so many beaded patterns already share that name. So, because I love Nickel Creek, I named it after one of their hits. Lighthouse Tale.
As usual, you will have to wait until I bead this one up before I offer it for sale. Just can't help but tweek up until the last bead. In the mean time buy your beads. This one has 16 different colors. That makes this one a little pricey if you do not already have these colors. Sorry but it is worth it. Even the slightest change in contrast makes these tiny little designs pop. That's part of the secret of making designs fit in such a small space. I love the challenge.

Meanwhile I am working diligently on Santa's Ho Ho Ho! The background color I picked for this one made all the difference. I can't wait to show it to you. Here's a sneak preview!

What a great discovery. I looked back on my clipboard and realized that I had made 3 needle case patterns during the early summer months. Remember the Peacock, the Hummingbirds and the Kokopelli? So that puts the count up to 6. I only have a half dozen more to go before I can offer another dozen needle case patterns.

Gotta go. I have lots of beading to do!

Until We Bead Again, Beth

2 comments:

  1. Love Nickel Creek! And of course your patterns..I'm still working on Christmas gift needle cases..but I'm having a problem getting the 'lid' pattern to fit my lids..I'm still working through it!! Thanks much, Beth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie,
    Sometimes I have to sand down the lids. The lid must be flush with the body.

    ReplyDelete