Pinterest

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I know what I did this Summer.


I have finally dusted off my computer. What a nice Summer it was. I really strayed away from the internet. My website has started getting really busy again. Time for a face lift and new look. I'll get to that later.

Blogger has been a bit of a pain. I lost that gorgeous background I had and I have had an awful time logging on. Just when you get things the way you want them...crash...burn....ugh.

My biggest project this Summer was covering the sick looking knotty pine wall in my living room and staining the floor. Not sure why it took me so many years to cover that eyesore up. I was just impressed with the fact that after 50 years no one had painted it. Then it was onto resurfacing my kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Wow! What a difference great paint can make. Very happy with the new look. The kids say it has a Tim Burton feel to it. I say it has a northern feel to it. Oh how I wish I could have brought those birch trees in Maine home with me.
Here are some before and after pics.



Whoever thought you could paint ugly ass Butcher Block counter tops? So much better.



SOON I WILL BE BACK TO BEADING!!!!
Big beading plans for the Winter. Needle Case fans be looking for a dozen more patterns. I also plan to make several more How To Bead videos.

Until We Bead Again, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment