Pinterest

Monday, June 28, 2010

Chihuahua Ties World Record Seven Puppies!


                                         Puppy Soup!
My Chihuahua, Gracie, tied the World Record for the most Chihuahua puppies born in one litter on June 25th, 2010. They are teeny-tiny!! Four boys and three girls. If anyone is interested in owning a new puppy contact me on my website. http://www.untilwebeadagain.com/index.php?p=1_72_Contact-Me
I will begin to help Gracie wean these pups at 2 weeks old. If you have the time and ability to care for a very young puppy I will let them leave their mother before they are six weeks old.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, they're absolutely beautiful! Congrats and have fun in Puppy Town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You. It will be hard to let them go. Can you imagine how cute they will be when their eyes are open and they start running around?

    ReplyDelete