Pinterest

Friday, April 9, 2010

No Right Click

Oh it did not start out to be a good day. I was trying to add that little no right click thing to my website and then...CRASHED MY WEBSITE! I don't know exactly how I did it but somehow I was able to recover it. For a minute there I thought all my blood, sweat and tears over the past year was done in vain. Lost forever.
I am exhausted. I did a ton of work updating my website. My bead program just doesn't cut the mustard, so I have to do a lot of work making my patterns available on my website. Details, details, details. Well the attention I pay to details may have something to do with why I enjoy those tiny little beads! Anyway, I am all caught up and well satisfied, at least for now. More patterns on the way. I have had enough practice for today. Time to rest. Hopefully I will not forget everything I have learned.
Until We Bead Again, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment