Pinterest

Monday, September 17, 2012

Until We Bead Again in Australian Beading magazine!

I have been so busy in school lately. If all goes well, I will complete my BSN in July 2013. The other day I came home from work and found this in my mailbox!
.
It inspired me to take a look at some of my work on the Internet. I got another surprise when I revisited my YouTube account.
440,330 video views.  Wow!

I have finally gotten a handle on school.  Although at times, it is still very demanding. This week I am breaking out the beads. Believe it or not, it has been over one year since I have strung a single bead. I have been a very good student, but back to beading is long overdue. 

I am making plans for a new collection of beaded needle cases.



2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!! Can't wait to see new 'stuff' from you Beth!! You were my inspiration to learn how to do the peyote stitch! I've not stopped...I make rings and needle case covers for friends. All thanks to you!!!

    ReplyDelete