Pinterest

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Beaded Needle Cases on the bead tray Woodland Creatures

Wowzers. I have been so busy trying to fix broken links and clean up my beading stuff on the Internet.  I had to start a notebook to keep track of all my different accounts and passwords.  My patterns and pics were (some still are) spread out on 3 different laptops. I have loved every minute of it. Just when I try to take a break from the computer, I get notifications on the Internet! I have only been back a few weeks and the response has been amazing.  Thank you to everyone who posts your sweet comments and pics. Thank you to everyone for buying my patterns and supporting my work.  Many more to come. - Beth




4 comments:

  1. Now you can see how much we all missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My break started when I went back to college. Mu daughter gave me twin grandbabies, Jack and Violet. I later broke my leg trying to stop a moving pickup truck. My daughter gave me a 3rd grandbaby, Ava. I did a lot of crocheting...LOL! I really did miss this pretty little beads. I didn't realize how appropriately I was naming my website. "Until We Bead Again." It all makes sense now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://untilwebeadagain.blogspot.com/2018/11/beaded-needle-case-pattern-by-beth-murr.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Raccoon is next! Over the years, I have raised six little baby raccoons. We share so many similarities. Tactile creatures that we are, we love to do things with our hands. Shiny things catch our eye. Nightlife is definitely preferred over day. We are easy going and laid back until you threaten us. Even then, we prefer flight over fight. However, the bite is ferocious. Sudden and unexpected loud noises startle us. We can mix and mingle or find tranquility in solitude. We both have dark circles around our eyes! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete